Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I'm at level 85 in candy crusch jelly saga. When you combine the candies in four or more you "paralyse" the jelly queen. BUT when you combine the purple candies nothing of that happens. No extra draws. Why???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I noticed this early on too, and thought it made things a little tougher. When the game when is early soft launch I hoped they would change that in future releases but it didn't happen. I guess it is similar to how when specials are made in cascades they don't stun the Queen, and at this point I don't expect we will see a change where the special matches with the dark purple candies will count as a "stun" move.
If you are having trouble with level 85 in Jelly Saga you can check out my video. It is a tough level but I am sure you will get it soon, good luck!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX07hbZ6tgs