🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Impossible levels

Options
GillB
GillB Posts: 15 Level 2

I got excited this morning when there was an update. Finally, I thought, they've reverted the changes to level 29 so it's actually possible to do it but, no. Nothing has changed.

I'm stuck on all my King games at the moment (CC Saga, CC Soda & Farm Heroes) as all have levels which are impossible to complete for me so I started Jelly. I didn't expect an impossible level quite so soon - I've seen videos of how it was and, while difficult, it was possible. When will it be reverted?

Answers

• Sucrose
    Sucrose Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Hi Gill!

Level 29 is definitely a tough level but not impossible to beat.  I don't know if they will revert it but can try to help you get past it. There are written tips, videos including one with a commentary walkthrough for this challenging level, check them out here -

Pete Peppers Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 29 Tips

Good luck!

• GillB
    Options

Thank you, but I already studied all the online games ... all seem to rely on a major chance happening - this one the striped & wrapped appearing in the bottom half in the red area & the opponent not doing anything about it. Another had a colour bomb form, not by anything they'd done but pure luck. With most of the luck levels, you get a decent board after a couple of weeks or so. This one I've had hundreds of attempts and not been anywhere near. I'm uninstalling and carrying on with the only game I'm now not stuck on, Bubble Witch 2.

• GillB
    Options

Finally. After every update I've checked the level and today's has changed and is now possible. It's still hard but not impossible :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?