🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

how to play candy crush jelly on my PC on FB

Donna_Thompson
Donna_Thompson Posts: 1 Newbie

cant seem to get candy crush jelly saga on FB from my PC...how do I get it on fb

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi Donna,

It´s not available on PC (yet?)

I just heard from some players that they could play it on their PC through Windows 10 but this was not available on full screen mode. 

• Allison_Beck
    Allison_Beck Posts: 1 Newbie

You can only play on your Win10 PC by downloading the "app" and not playing via FB. I have Crush and Jelly now using the apps from google play. It's OK, excepty I can't seem to sync the game I've already started on my phone via FB.. so I"m replaying the levels till I can get it resolved.They told me to come here! lol

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Yes Allison, this is the place to be. If you previously connected to FB, then your progress should be saved to the last time that you played connected to your FB. 

Check for updates for your device and all apps. Close all apps, make sure you log out of Facebook (the app) and make sure you log out of your Facebook from within the Jelly Saga app.

Restart your device. Open your Facebook (app) and connect to your Facebook.

Open Jelly Saga and connect to your Facebook.

You also have the option to connect to the Kingdom, the orange symbol in the game´s settings. This saves your progress too. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?