Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I don't understand what or how to clean the jellies. Were can I get instructions I have tried every thing scoring over 10,000 points getting 2 stars I just don't know what i'm doing HELP HELP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I made a video where I explain how the Jelly Queen levels work in Candy Crush Jelly Saga, and added some useful tips to playing them. Hope you find it useful, make sure you have the volume up so you can hear the commentary.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9-ebfG9wMI
Hi, I made a video where I explain how the Jelly Queen levels work in Candy Crush Jelly Saga, and added some useful tips to playing them. Hope you find it useful, make sure you have the volume up so you can hear the commentary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9-ebfG9wMI
What level are you struggling with?
I love playing against the Jelly Queen although she can be a bit eh, annoying.
You have to think very well about every move because you don´t want to be spreading her Jelly for her.