🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why hasn't anyone fixed the crashing problem on candy crush jelly

Options
RedLyn
RedLyn Posts: 4 Newbie

There has been an update but the problem is still there, if not fixed King will loose a lot of followers that play the games.

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi RedLyn,

What sort of tablet are you playing on?

I just opened the game and played a level on my iPhone. 

If it crashes then check for updates for your tablet and the OS version you got installed on it. Also check for updates for the Candy Crush Jelly Saga app. Restart your device too, and assure that you have some free memory available on your tablet.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi RedLyn,

What sort of tablet are you playing on?

I just opened the game and played a level on my iPhone. 

If it crashes then check for updates for your tablet and the OS version you got installed on it. Also check for updates for the Candy Crush Jelly Saga app. Restart your device too, and assure that you have some free memory available on your tablet.

• RedLyn
    Options

iPad and iPhone but it still crashes 

• Brett_Richardson
    Brett_Richardson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have same problem, iPad, all software is up to date, no apps running and plenty of memory, yet it still crashes, for gods sake it is not a problem with the devices it's the game, COME ON KING!!!!!! Sort it out !!!

• RedLyn
    Options

I know it's not my iPads there is a bug in the software. That needs to be fixes has done it 4 times today. I am giving KING 3 days to fix it or I will deflate all games from King.

• Tune_D
    Options

Have a look at this one RedLyn,

It actually might have to do with your iPad from what I read here

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/candy-crush-jelly-crashing

If your iPad II has 512 MB RAM it might not be sufficient and you might face the same issue in 3 days from now too.

• RedLyn
    Options

It can't be the iPad because my partner doesn't have the problem at the moment it's only happened when we had the last update to candy crush jelly

• Lynda_A.
    Lynda_A. Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same trouble and am soooo frustrated. I have a 32 GB iPad 2 and have been playing all 3 Candy Crush games with no trouble until recently. I'm on level 64 of the Jelly Saga and everything was fine until I updated the app a week and a half ago. Then it started crashing when I would play moves that would result with a big 'bang' - i.e. A striped/wrapped candy combo, or playing a sprinkle candy bomb or causing a big cascade that would spread a lot of jelly. Screen goes black for up to a minute, then my desktop finally shows up. Now the game crashes constantly. I did 2 more updates of the app since - the last one on the 13th, hoping the bug was fixed, but it is worse - it's crashing more with each of the 2 updates since the initial one. My iOS is up to date and has been since well before this started happening. I also have plenty of memory left over 4.5 GB. I shut down the iPad and left it for half an hour before rebooting it. I've made sure all apps are closed. Nothing works. It is not the iPad, it's got to be the app. It started immediately after I updated the app. Has anybody found a solution?

BTW the other 2 Candy Crush games work fine. And the Jelly Saga works on my iPhone 5s

• ***lellu***
    ***lellu*** Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Also sharing the same problem, with iPad II and iPhone. Very  frustrating.......

• C-hle_Dhlamini
    C-hle_Dhlamini Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Got the same problem and all apps are up to date. I've uninstalled and installed it I don't know how many times know, even cleared caches but still. Can this get fixed already. It can't be the device coz i'm using two phones...same problem

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?