Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
The levels are progressively getting tougher...without any free daily boosters this game is fast losing its appeal..are there any plans in the near future for giving free boosters like in Candy Crush?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey! I really like your idea, I don't think that you are the first to suggest this either.
I have noticed a lot more challenges in the games to win Boosters so who knows maybe they will do something like this in the future for Jelly too?
You have posted in a great place for your comments to be seen by King.
Do you like the new levels against the Queen?... As tough as they are, I love them!
The games seem to be changing all of the time, so let's watch this space :-)
Would be great if it is done soon before the interest is lost !!! Queen levels are good but its frustrating when a good move of yours is stolen !!!!