🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

The levels are progressively getting tougher...

melhence
melhence Posts: 101 Level 3

The levels are progressively getting tougher...without any free daily boosters this game is fast losing its appeal..are there any plans in the near future for giving free boosters like in Candy Crush? 

Best Answer

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    edited March 2016 Answer ✓

Hey! I really like your idea, I don't think that you are the first to suggest this either.

I have noticed a lot more challenges in the games to win Boosters so who knows maybe they will do something like this in the future for Jelly too?

You have posted in a great place for your comments to be seen by King.

Do you like the new levels against the Queen?... As tough as they are, I love them!

Answers

• Crusher18
    edited March 2016 Answer ✓

Hey! I really like your idea, I don't think that you are the first to suggest this either.

I have noticed a lot more challenges in the games to win Boosters so who knows maybe they will do something like this in the future for Jelly too?

You have posted in a great place for your comments to be seen by King.

Do you like the new levels against the Queen?... As tough as they are, I love them!

• melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3

Would be great if it is done soon before the interest is lost !!! Queen levels are good but its frustrating when a good move of yours is stolen !!!!

• Crusher18

The games seem to be changing all of the time, so let's watch this space :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?