🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly app crashing on iPad

Options
Haliled
Haliled Posts: 1 Newbie

Often, when I start a level, the app goes black and I return to my home screen. I have lost several lives over the last few weeks. I have an iPad 2 with iOS 9.3. I just updated to 9.3 today hoping that would help but it hasn't. Also, I have 50% of my storage available. This does not happen on my iPhone, just my iPad.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Did you check for updates for the Jelly Saga app too?

Restart your iPad 2 as well.

I bet you don´t have any issue on your iPhone. I recently acquired the 6 Plus and have updated to iOS 9.3 as well. All my games work smooth on that one too. 

I guess your iPhone isn´t a 2011 model either like your iPad 2?

• Shelli_Blowers
    Shelli_Blowers Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have an iPad 2 and it had been working just fine with all of the IOS and I am also up to date on all updates for the game. The all of a sudden it started doing the crashing business. I too am on IOS 9.3 now and it's still crashing. I have also tried reinstalling like someone else suggested.  King seems to be blaming everyone else when they should be looking into their own system

• DolceBellaBaker
    DolceBellaBaker Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have been experiencing the same problem over the last couple weeks since I installed the app. Both the app and my iPad 2 (purchased refurbished in 2013) are updated to their most recent versions. I have not been experiencing the same problem with Blossom Blast; I can play that game without the app crashing once. Only half my storage is used and I've deleted the app and installed it again as well as hard-restarted my tablet. Is this a Candy Crush Jelly Saga app problem or an iPad 2 problem?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?