🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

jelly keeps crashing on ipad

Options
Penny-6
Penny-6 Posts: 2 Newbie

when is this going to be fixed. It only started when I did the update on my iPad.

It works fine on my android phone.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

It's not uncommon for apps to crash after an OS upgrade. First thing to do is check for an update for the game, if there isn't one then reinstalling should do the trick!

• Penny-6
    Penny-6 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's not uncommon for apps to crash after an OS upgrade. First thing to do is check for an update for the game, if there isn't one then reinstalling should do the trick!

Tried that and it made no difference. Still crashes after a few moves. Thanks anyway.
  • Shelli_Blowers
    Shelli_Blowers Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

That doesn't work. I am current on everything, app upgrade, OS upgrade and tried reinstalling....still shuts down.  Someone else tried saying it was the Apple IOS 9.2.1 and that is not true because mine had worked on that for a long time and suddenly stopped. Now I'm on an updated IOS and still doesn't work

• Shelli_Blowers
    Shelli_Blowers Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

That doesn't work. I am current on everything, app upgrade, OS upgrade and tried reinstalling....still shuts down.  Someone else tried saying it was the Apple IOS 9.2.1 and that is not true because mine had worked on that for a long time and suddenly stopped. Now I'm on an updated IOS and still doesn't work

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?