Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have had to stop playing this game as it continually crashes, anyone else having the same issue? Have followed all the advice given to no avail. Play on iPad through Facebook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What have you tried so far?I had a lot of issues with the tablet being full so I had to clear out some space and clear out some Ram as well. After this the game ran smoothly so it's worth taking a look at.
What have you tried so far?
I had a lot of issues with the tablet being full so I had to clear out some space and clear out some Ram as well. After this the game ran smoothly so it's worth taking a look at.