🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Will you ever have sugar drops for CC Jelly?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,788 Sweet Legend

Thank you very much for the calendar for CC Saga but I want to know if you will ever being doing this or the sugar drops for CC Jelly?  I am enjoying the game but that Queen is killing me!  If I had an incentive like sugar drops I wouldn't get so frustrated and angry!  Please consider this and/or the calendar that you just added to CC Saga.  I got the calendar and I am very thankful for that.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Elsa- Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We love hearing from our players. :-) 

We are always working on new fun and exciting ways to keep our games challenging. I cannot confirm for certain if Candy Crush Soda will have Sugar Drops but keep your eyes peeled because there is more fun planned in the future. 

Have a lovely day! :-)

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Elsa- Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We love hearing from our players. :-) 

We are always working on new fun and exciting ways to keep our games challenging. I cannot confirm for certain if Candy Crush Soda will have Sugar Drops but keep your eyes peeled because there is more fun planned in the future. 

Have a lovely day! :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?