Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
why can i play candy crush jelly saga on my ipad but cant play or download it when im on my laptop using facebookk
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have loads of memory on your laptop (okey, I have 4gig, it is enough, but still a little slow) and like to test new stuff, check out my solution to game the mobile saga versions at win/mac: http://bubble-witch-saga.se/candy-crush-jelly-soda-play-with-windows-or-mac/
Hi Nicola!
Jelly hasn't been released on Facebook or King.com yet.
I saw on another thread that the game is currently only available for Android and iOS.
If you have Windows 10 then you'll also be able to play it there: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/candy-crush-jelly-saga/9nblggh67bn1
I'm guessing that will come to Facebook too so just be patient :-)