Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Why do we get lea moves that the queen at the begining .Just about had enoght time to move on to another game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Georgeandsue. I just finished up a guide with tips on the strategy for level 123 in Candy Crush Jelly. You can read it here - Pete Pepper's Jelly Saga Level 123 Guide with Tips
There is a regular video and one with commentary in the guide to help show how to beat 123. I will also post them below if you want to preview. Hope the tips help, good luck!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR8CQj05zZ8
Its definitely one of the most challenging King games, but it's worth it when you finally beat the queen! Stick at it and you'll get there. I'm currently stuck in Blossom Blast but I'm not giving up!