🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly Saga is doing the same thing that Soda Saga is doing = black flashing screen not a

Options
Lisa_G.MF1FG2SG3
Lisa_G.MF1FG2SG3 Posts: 1 Newbie

black flashing screen not allowing play ... I was given alternate access URL for soda is there another accuss for Jelly I can use???

Answers

• ramaword
    ramaword Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello Lisa,

I'm pleased to tell you that the cause of this issue has been identified and is in the progress of being fixed.

As Google also need to implement a fix on their side the update might take a couple of weeks before it's live. In the meantime an easy workaround is to disable Hardware Acceleration in your browser.

To do this follow these instructions:

- While playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga on your PC right-click in the game board

- Choose Settings and un-tick "Enable Hardware Acceleration"Finally refresh the browser by clicking F5 or closing / reopening the browser. 

In the meantime please use this alternative URL to access Candy Crush Jelly Saga: https://apps.facebook.com/candycrushjelly/?forceSoftware=true

Add this address to your favourites/bookmark and use it whenever you'd like to play the game to avoid the issue reoccurring.

Kind regards,

Johnny

None of these remedies worked for me. Could it be an issue with Chrome?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?