Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
How do I invite the King care characters as my friends to play on Candy Crush Jelly Saga? Just like I have on Candy Crush and Soda Crush.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I use a laptop and my browser is firefox. I do not have a mobile device to play on for Candy Crush Jelly Saga. So that's why I want to know when will we be able to get friends on King.com for this game? I play on facebook as well!
Are they going to add Candy Crush Jelly Saga to King.com so you can get King friends?
It depends what device you're playing on. I haven't seen the option on Facebook but on mobile you should be able to connect to the Kingdom in the settings section of the app and then the Kingdom players will appear.