🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Is it even possible to 3 star level 91 in Candy Crush Jelly Saga?

Jose_Velasco
Jose_Velasco Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been trying to passs level 91 in Candy Crush Jelly Saga with 3 stars is it even possible to do this? The amount of points just to get 2 is crazy.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Jose!

I have 3 of my friends who got 3 stars in the level. Not sure how they did it though. I have 2 stars and recall I had to use some striped lollipop hammers in order to clear left and right wall of frosting.

I suggest you check YouTube in case someone has made a video of the level.

Cheers :-)

• Amy_Noelle
    Amy_Noelle Posts: 2 Newbie

I have YET to see anyone get 3 stars on level 91, even with boosters. I have tried and tried and tried, but only successfully got 2 stars a handful of times. I have had a near perfect game with 30 moves left, and still did not get 3 stars. Impossible. If you know someone with their 3-star success, please have them post a video and tell us where to watch it! Thanks!

• T-Flow
    T-Flow Posts: 2 Newbie

I am playing this Level for months and months now. I did EVERY Level until 246 with 3 Stars EXCEPT Level 91! Even with more than 25 Moves left and a lot of Jelly-Explosions I don't reach almost the 2nd Star. Even with every possible Booster It's not possible to reach 3 Stars. All of my Facebook-Friends have almost half the points than I have -.-

How can I contact the developers? There's no poissibilty, even my mail requests we're answered with "Go to King Care Community"... 

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Found this on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ9HUjHTsx0

I guess it all depends on if you get a lucky board. Just tried the level a couple of times and can't make more than 2 stars for the level.

• T-Flow
    T-Flow Posts: 2 Newbie

That Must be Fake! He gets much more points Every move He makes! After a few moves He already has over 100.000 points! That is Not possible at normal playing. :-(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?