🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

In Candy Crush Jelly, candies swap on opposite side of the board from where I select

Options
Jay_Nabonne
Jay_Nabonne Posts: 6 Level 2

I'm just getting started playing CC Jelly on Windows/Facebook, using Chrome. Twice now, I've started a level only to find that when I try to swap two candies, it's swapping candies on a different part of the board. It seems to be upside down and reversed around the center. I've had some fun trying to work out how to swap the ones I want, but it's mostly frustrating. And I had to restart to get it to go back to normal. Has anyone else seen this?

Best Answer

• Jay_Nabonne
    Answer ✓
    Options

I seem to have found the answer, or at least a workaround. There seems to be some "feature" where if the Alt key is held down, then it does some weird inversion with the mouse location. And using Alt-Tab to swap away from CC and then back leaves it thinking the Alt key is down. I was able to get it out of that mode by just pressing the Alt key and releasing it, so the game would get the "key up" and not think it was down any more. I don't know if this is a deliberate feature or just something left in, but it seems to be a potential problem for anyone who alt-tabs away from the game (e.g. to change their youtube music).

Answers

• Jay_Nabonne
    Answer ✓
    Options

I seem to have found the answer, or at least a workaround. There seems to be some "feature" where if the Alt key is held down, then it does some weird inversion with the mouse location. And using Alt-Tab to swap away from CC and then back leaves it thinking the Alt key is down. I was able to get it out of that mode by just pressing the Alt key and releasing it, so the game would get the "key up" and not think it was down any more. I don't know if this is a deliberate feature or just something left in, but it seems to be a potential problem for anyone who alt-tabs away from the game (e.g. to change their youtube music).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?