🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly TREASURE CHEST LEVELS

Options
JessicaSantillo
JessicaSantillo Posts: 2 Newbie

I noticed that on my android phone, there are the new treasure chest levels on candy crush JELLY. Only for a short time they will be there because theres a count down. But when I go onto my iPad, it's not there. What's the reason for this??? It should be on both devices. Need some help because there's onky 9 hours left to play with the treasure chests!!! Grrr...

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

It's a little late now but normally king run their promotions and only add them to a certain number of players games. So it might be that it's on your one profile but not on the other. This is quite normal. 

• JessicaSantillo
    JessicaSantillo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's a little late now but normally king run their promotions and only add them to a certain number of players games. So it might be that it's on your one profile but not on the other. This is quite normal. 

Wow really?? That doesn't make sense to me why they would do that. Especially since if I was one of the person they gave it to this time, then why it would only be on one of my devices boggles my mind. It's the same facebook connected to it everything, that's weird. Do you happen to know where we can ask questions to customer support?? For some reason, I don't get responses from the emai, I had.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?