🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Why does Candy Crush Jelly need access to calls?

Markus-2
Markus-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

With the last update Jelly wants access to my calls - what is that used for???

I don't see any reason for that and as long as I don't get any satisfying answer, the game will be uninstalled!

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Markus,

Candy Crush Jelly Saga can now determine if you receive a call and will pause the game.

Previously the game would be put in suspend mode which in some cases caused the game to loose the level you were playing.

Please notice that on Android devices running Marshmallow you will be able to control app permissions. Simply go to Settings >> Apps >> Configure apps (cog wheel top right corner of the screen) >> App permissions. From here you'll have an overview and the possibility to limit apps and their interaction with your mobile device.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Markus,

Candy Crush Jelly Saga can now determine if you receive a call and will pause the game.

Previously the game would be put in suspend mode which in some cases caused the game to loose the level you were playing.

Please notice that on Android devices running Marshmallow you will be able to control app permissions. Simply go to Settings >> Apps >> Configure apps (cog wheel top right corner of the screen) >> App permissions. From here you'll have an overview and the possibility to limit apps and their interaction with your mobile device.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?