Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Waiting to unlock next level, waited the few days and it keeps going back to the 3 days. Should have advanced by now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same problem as Shirl. I have waited 3 days (or more) to advance and timer keeps resetting to 3 days. You did not give an answer that helps me solve this problem. Please help me with this.
Same problem... 3 day timer keeps resetting. Over a year for most of the comments here and no solution and nobody responding. Looks like they should call it King Don't Care.
Dear Cezdiamond moderator, How can you show this as solved? Others have the same problem, but we have no fix! Please help or get someone who can.
Hi all- I am sorry that some of you are still experiencing a problem progressing in your game. Please could you let me know the following information
- Is this problem only on a mobile device? If yes, which model do you play on?
- Please could you play while connected to the Kingdom and let me know if the problem persists there also?
- Is there an error message, if yes, what does it say?
Thank you all for taking the time to highlight this! Have a lovely weekend :-)
Hi Shirl- Welcome to King Care! I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing with your game. I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. Have a lovely day!
I 'm having same problem as Shirl. could somebody please help stuck on lvl 40 waiting for timer.
@Cezdiamond
It's been over a week already. Timer keeps resetting to 3 days every time I logout from Facebook. Few days ago I sent email to support. no answer. Any fix? I can't keep my pc logged in Facebook for 3 days to avoid resetting timer