Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I finished an episode and the next episode is not unlocked at all, every time I open the game appears it will be unlocked within 3 d 0 h 0 m or so in 2 d, what is happening? I hope urgent solution to the problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vania,Thank you for reporting this.Did it unlock for you after a while or did or did it remain permanently locked?Did you clear cache or your browser history or use another browser in the meantime?Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Vania,
Thank you for reporting this.
Did it unlock for you after a while or did or did it remain permanently locked?
Did you clear cache or your browser history or use another browser in the meantime?
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team