Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Jelly Saga. Cannot move forward any more. Purchased extra moves several times to pass, but when the Jelly drops to complete the levelthe game freezes!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have enough storage, 9,4gb free space. system cleaned down regularly. and updated. only happening since latest levels were opened. I swipe close all apps as I go. have rebooted, updated etc.
How about memory, have you checked how much free space you have, how many apps you have open etc?
Thank you for the above link. Device has been checked by one of the administrators yesterday , and reinstalled app etc. It is still doing it only when you pass the level.
For any freezing issues King recommend the steps in this thread:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
I can confirm that these have worked for me in the past so give them a try.