Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Timer keeps resetting back to 3 days every time I login to Facebook.Is there any way to fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game.Please could you let me know a little more information? - What type of device are you playing on? - Which model? - Is there an error message, if so, what does it say? Have a sweet day! :-)
Hi there- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game.
Please could you let me know a little more information?
- What type of device are you playing on?
- Which model?
- Is there an error message, if so, what does it say?
Have a sweet day! :-)