🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Unable to pass onto the next episode in Candy Crush Jelly

Options
bienchen1902
bienchen1902 Posts: 3 Newbie

It's been several days (far more than 3) that I have passed level 40. Now it always states "3 days to move on" but nothing happens. Pleas help me!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care! I am sorry that you have been experiencing some troubles progressing in your game. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

Have a sweet day! 

• bienchen1902
    bienchen1902 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care! I am sorry that you have been experiencing some troubles progressing in your game. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

Have a sweet day! 

I am again stuck after passing Level 60... You should really fix that bug!
  • Sarah-11
    Sarah-11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The timer never ticks down

• Sarah-11
    Sarah-11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The timer never ticks down

ID: 5148155955
  • SoliDeoGloria
    SoliDeoGloria Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm reading MULTIPLE posts on this problem. I sent a help request in and haven't heard back yet, Ticket#4188788.I think this is a pretty significant failure if so many people are seeing the same problem. Either the game is free to play, or it isn't. I've used all my gold to get through the other timers. I have no gold left and friends are not responding to help requests. I suggest you come up with a permanent solution once and for all. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?