Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
It's been several days (far more than 3) that I have passed level 40. Now it always states "3 days to move on" but nothing happens. Pleas help me!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm reading MULTIPLE posts on this problem. I sent a help request in and haven't heard back yet, Ticket#4188788.I think this is a pretty significant failure if so many people are seeing the same problem. Either the game is free to play, or it isn't. I've used all my gold to get through the other timers. I have no gold left and friends are not responding to help requests. I suggest you come up with a permanent solution once and for all.
The timer never ticks down
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care! I am sorry that you have been experiencing some troubles progressing in your game. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. Have a sweet day!
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care! I am sorry that you have been experiencing some troubles progressing in your game. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet day!