Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I cannot move beyond level 340 in Candy Crush Jelly Saga altho I have completed that level successfully twice. I used extra lives and boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi theelaine- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing some problems progressing past level 340.
Did you use all 48 moves for this level?
What was the message at the end of the level?
Please could you upload a screenshot so that I can take a look for you? To add an image to your reply, please click on the paperclip icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
For information on how to take a screenshot please visit: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Have a lovely week!