Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
my game linked to my husbands fb account and started over at level 1. I'd like to get mine back. I tried logging out and in again, but it says I've already authorized fb. How do I get it linked back to my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. Let's get you back to your account so that you can continue on your Jellytastic adventures :-)
Please could you try these steps?
-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again
-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache -Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)
-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser
-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook
Let me know how you get on :-) Have a lovely week!