Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
How come others get tournaments and i don't i have RE downloaded? Twice i would really like the tournament my bf has it so I was wondering why I do not
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shevon,
Our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature and based upon how the change is viewed we decide whether the change is one we want to permanently implement or not.
If someone you know has a new feature we are testing and you do not, I’m terribly sorry but we have no control over these offers and therefore cannot manually assign it to you. Make sure your game is updated and that you are connected to either Facebook or the Kingdom to have a chance of being included in the selection.
Thanks,