Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have completed Level 340 Candy Crush Jelly Saga on 3 different occasions with no progression to next level. Help?!?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same type of issue with 313. It's getting old thinking I will move on and it freezes.
Hi Kimberley W,
Thank you for commenting on this.
I have sent you a private message too, in order to resolve this for you.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
I purchased extra moves to pass this same level and was booted out of the game when I passed it and it took my gold bars, and didn't advance me to the next level. I've also tried contacting King two time through your form online and nobody has gotten back to me. This has been about 3 weeks I've been trying to get somebody to help me.
Hi Wendy,
Thank you for posting your question on King Care.
I have sent you a private message.