Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I am in the process of switching to a new phone and don't want to lose my progress. Is there a way to save where I am currently and download onto my new device?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Amelie- Thanks for posting on King Care. If you play while connected to Facebook or the Kingdom your levels will be saved to our system. Simply install the game on your new phone and log in to find your levels :-)
Please note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game will probably be lost during this process.
Let me know how you get on, and if there is anything else that I can help you with. :-)
Have a lovely week!