Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I accidentally deleted the game but when I downloaded it back from App Store,my level was gone and was back to level 1. I did not connect to Facebook or game center . Pls help !!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Audrey,
Thanks for posting your question here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message (visible in your inbox top right on PC or left hand in the menu on your mobile).
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Audrey,Thanks for posting your question here on King Care.I have sent you a private message (visible in your inbox top right on PC or left hand in the menu on your mobile).Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Margierv,
Thank you for your post here on King Care.
I sent you a private message which should appear in your inbox.
hi, pls help. hv been trying to get the replies fm the question... how do i get my level back after reinstalling app but whenever i click on answered question, nothing happens. pls reply how do i get my level back, have stopped at level 497 or 498. thank u