Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have to get past the 1st screen while listening to that irritating music to turn of music/sounds every time I play. Other games remember my settings.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. I can't just turn my sound off... i have to use it for other things. But the last thing I want is to hear that annoying music or sound effects when I have repeatedly changed the settings to turn it off. This is not a problem with other games.
I wish I could Marie! I don't work for King and I'm not a tech person so all I can do is try and recommend things to help
why not help me fix the problem?
Maybe just mute your browser instead or try a different browser. It's a shame to give up a game just because you can't turn down the sound.
I've done that and still doesn't remember settings. Just going to quit the game.
Clear your browser cache and restart it. Or delete game from Facebook and add it again. See if this works