Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have finished an episode in Candy Crush Jelly and I want to start another one. But the counter for the new episode keeps restarting at 3 days and will not allow me to proceed to another episode.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also have this same problem....Candy crush jelly will not unlock another episode. It keeps saying 3 more days.I have finished an episode in Candy Crush Jelly and I want to start another one. But the counter for the new episode keeps restarting at 3 days and will not allow me to proceed to another episode.
I also have this same problem....Candy crush jelly will not unlock another episode. It keeps saying 3 more days.
Hi Deborah- Thanks for posting in King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game progression. I would like to take a look at your account.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!