Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Will not let me ask for lives just shoots me out and will not let me access my envelop to get what people have sent me either.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
try the live chat, always someone there who will try to help. just keep at them.
Hi newfiemamad,
Thank you for posting and describing your issue here on King Care.
We have reported this to our Game Studio and they are looking into this.
I will keep you informed once I receive an update.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
I question this myself, I never get a response. All they do is tell you to connect with the community to get answers from other people's complaints. I'd like to know how that is suppose to fix the problems. I'm about to quit playing King games, there's always issues that never get solved.