Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
There is a glitch on level 450 jelly saga. The orange candy does not drop for monklings and there are only 26 lives. When will this be resolved?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue on both my tablet and iPhone. I always run the updates so it should be fully up to date. I have seen others with the same issue on Internet forums.
I have photographed the screen but am not sure how to attach it here.
Thank you.
The level has been updated so now that's the set number of moves but I haven't seen any other posts about the glitch in the level. How many times did you try it? Can you capture it in a screenshot or a video?