Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I can't pass level 509. There just aren't enough moves. When I looked at the demonstration on You Tube, the board is easier!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I get 25 moves. The problem is that all my squares on the perimeter are encased in "ice", which they are not on You Tube. Each square requires a striped candy to break the ice and then another 3 moves to remove it. I have only gotten close to solving it maybe twice in a week of playing!
Are you getting less than 25 moves? It always looks easier in the video's because they complete the level, if we saw all the recorded failed attempts on the other hand, might not look as easy.