🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy crush jelly crashing iOS

Options
dfauteux_
dfauteux_ Posts: 2 Newbie

candy crush jelly has had an issue for the past several months where it would crash for no apparent reason. After this last update, it has escalated to become completely in usable on both my iPod and iPad. Everything is up to date and rebooting does not help. Any suggestions. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi dfauteux,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

What exact model iPad are you playing on? Please find some more detailed information here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/rewards-966708925#entry_73300

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• dfauteux_
    dfauteux_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the first generation iPad mini and 5th generation iPod touch, both with 512M ram. It is unfortunate that this game will no longer play on my equipment, it is very good. 

I guess I will have to move on to something else until I can afford to upgrade my equipment. 

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey dfauteux,

You can still play their games through PC, on Facebook and King.com, or on Windows 10 if that´s what you run on your PC.

My Sony Android flagship from 2012 can´t play their games no longer either. I got myself a Cubot x16s for 124 $ on eBay, 3gb Ram and Marshmallow, works perfect.

• Heidi-8
    Heidi-8 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi dfauteux,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

What exact model iPad are you playing on? Please find some more detailed information here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/rewards-966708925#entry_73300

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

It appears from all the comments and answers regarding Candy Crush using iOS 9.3.5 that this problem hasn't been resolved in at least six months. I am also having this problem in June 2017. I have supported version of iPad but the version of the most recent update is at least six months old. I'm not willing to lose all I've achieved/purchased in this game as others have done. When will a new version be release that is actually helpful to the many users having the same problem, including not supporting earlier version of devices, such as iPad 2?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?