Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
In the special game with unicorn says I need one special puffler to advance,to level 2 where do I find it. Beat level one already
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You have to go to the regular game and win on a puffer round.. I found this out by trying everything. lol
I have played three different games and won 3 candy cane colored pufflers, but it does not let me go past 1 in the special game to save Misty. It doesn't show that I won any pufflers so far, frustrated.
Same here but I do get to level 5 and when I finish it, nothing shows but the ice. No misty or anything and i have plenty of special pufflers.
Right now I show I've caught 5 of 1 pufflers and it won't let me play the second level.
I'm also having the same problems with winning rounds with a special puffler but it's not melting the frosting off the Unicorn.
Crud, I was looking for an answer to this one as well. Love how they introduce a new feature with no information about it.
Same problem. How do you get the special puffler!?