Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I played up to level 5 to rescue Misty. I've collected at least 20 more special pufflers but nothing is happening. My time is almost up to rescue her and earn prizes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is happening again on the same level. I can't get past level 5 and it doesn't even show misty once I beat that level.
Hello.Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny