Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Hai... I just update my game on level 699... And after I complete my level 700... I cannot go to tevel 701... How do I can solve it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mafi- Thanks for posting on King Care. Congratulations on getting so far, you're doing great! We love love to hear your tips on how to pass those trickier levels. The mobile version features 700 levels for the moment. The Facebook version features 720 levels.
All levels that are already available on Facebook need to be adapted for mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android, and, therefore, the mobile version is currently still behind the Facebook version.
New levels should be released soon so please check your device frequently for any new updates. Meanwhile, you can still play more levels on Facebook or you may wish to try one of our other exciting games until new levels are available.
Have a lovely week!