Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
On Frosting contest to save Mitsy second level is never un block, error message [unknown_string_ID] is displayed when you click on level 2
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same exact problem, except I did get level 2, but level 3 will not open. I even did level 2 twice to try and get it to advance. I am doing it on the iphone.
Hi Jxgran- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game.
Please try our troubleshooting steps here, as they fix most problems: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
If the problem persists, please could you upload a screenshot of the error message? To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks a lot and have a sweet weekend!