Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Level 750 is impossible, and even on YouTube no one have uploaded this level, You need to improve this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,This level can be challenging but I can assure you that the level, like all of our levels, can be completed and also without the use of boosters.Try to pick up a strategy before you play again. If there are currently no youtube videos then maybe you can be the first to upload one!I wish you the best of Candy Crushin' luck!Kind regards,Johnny
Hello,
This level can be challenging but I can assure you that the level, like all of our levels, can be completed and also without the use of boosters.
Try to pick up a strategy before you play again. If there are currently no youtube videos then maybe you can be the first to upload one!
I wish you the best of Candy Crushin' luck!
Kind regards,
Johnny