🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 750 in Candy Jelly is not possible & mistake

Options
Rama_Bar
Rama_Bar Posts: 9 Level 2

Level 750 in Candy Jelly is not possible, nor with Boosters that need to manufacture a lot of monkeys, proof: No one uplaoded it on YouTube and those following him to the level 749 includes, uplaod on YouTube. Also, there is a mistake in level instead of blue candies , green to the monkey

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

This level can be challenging but I can assure you that the level, like all of our levels, can be completed and also without the use of boosters.

Why not be the first to upload it to YouTube when you pass!

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Retablo_
    Retablo_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Nope, he's correct. It's not possible on iOS. 100 tries and there's not enough moves to focus on both orange AND fish. If you try and use a booster, the game purposefully doesn't give you either orange or fish and it's 10x more impossible. It's a cash grab level to make you pay for extras. Most of the last 50 levels or so almost all require paying unless you want to play them 200+ times waiting for the ONE lucky board. King knows this or else they wouldn't have starting giving all the free boosters. They are just losing players by the thousands since most of the levels aren't beatable, and nobody wants to play a level 200 times. 

• Rama_Bar
    Options

Hello,

This level can be challenging but I can assure you that the level, like all of our levels, can be completed and also without the use of boosters.

Why not be the first to upload it to YouTube when you pass!

Kind regards,

Johnny

Thank you for the improvement of the stage, you have removed one color - the purple - and corrected them that the blue will fill the witch and not the greens. I managed to get through now and brought it up to Youtube. You see that I was right because they improved.
  • Rama_Bar
    Options

Nope, he's correct. It's not possible on iOS. 100 tries and there's not enough moves to focus on both orange AND fish. If you try and use a booster, the game purposefully doesn't give you either orange or fish and it's 10x more impossible. It's a cash grab level to make you pay for extras. Most of the last 50 levels or so almost all require paying unless you want to play them 200+ times waiting for the ONE lucky board. King knows this or else they wouldn't have starting giving all the free boosters. They are just losing players by the thousands since most of the levels aren't beatable, and nobody wants to play a level 200 times. 

Thank you for the improvement of the stage, you have removed one color - the purple - and corrected them that the blue will fill the witch and not the greens. I managed to get through now and brought it up to Youtube. You see that I was right because they improved

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?