Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I cannot see my friends progress on the map. I am connected on FB and I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game and still cannot see anyone on my map. How can I get my friends back on my players map?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Check if the game app is properly connected by following our guides here.
You might also want to check the App permission as remember that Facebook has token that expires after 90 days so check out this link.
Hope this helps
Same problem, nothing helps. No so much fun as don't know their level.
Nothing I've tried has helped me see my friends yet. Good luck I hope they can help you!
This problem has just started for me too. They can see me but I can't see them. Is very annoying.
I am having the same trouble, I have heaps of friends on there but it only shows two. Please help with the answer as it really makes the game annoying. FB is connected, have disconnected, reconnected etc many times, and today I had a look and it appears it is doing it also playing via PC browser (normally play on ipad)
Yes connected. Have even logged out and back in to make sure I am connected. Still no luck seeing friends on map.
Could you please confirm if you are connected with Facebook. On the home screen does it show that you are connected? Can you see your level progress?
Tried all these and still cannot see friends on the map. I know a friend is a few levels ahead of me and she can't see me either.
Hello Marie,
Please run through the steps here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
Kind regards,
Johnny