🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 321 issues with advancing

Options
Kelly_Colomba
Kelly_Colomba Posts: 1 Newbie

I cannot advance from level 321 as one block is constantly showing not jellied in the last pane.  I have watched tutorials and walkthroughs of this level and have not seen the issue that I am having.  I would show a screenshot of it if I could add a photo.  Thanks for any help!

Answers

• Bernie-5
    Bernie-5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care. You can upload a screenshot here on King Care when using a PC. 

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

What's the solution???
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

But where is the solution to this problem?

Hi Anne- We are still looking into this, we hope to have an update to share with you soon :-)
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

It looks like there is an update that has fixed the bug issue.  I was now able to pass the level.  Yay!!  Thanks for the help Tony Mc!

Thanks a lot for your feedback Kelly!
  • Marisa1980
    Marisa1980 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

It looks like there is an update that has fixed the bug issue.  I was now able to pass the level.  Yay!!  Thanks for the help Tony Mc!

Although Jelly cube is fixed, I want King to change mechanic of liquorice lock (means remove them by matching candies near them. This happened when jelly cube got issue.)
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Same Problem . 3 Weeks later . Where is the update please?

Are you still stuck on this level?- Thanks!
  • Monique_de_Hoog
    Monique_de_Hoog Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Kelly,

Thank you very much for uploading this screenshot.

I have now informed the Game Studio about this happening on level 321 in Candy Crush Jelly Saga; I´d like to thank you all for highlighting this here on King Care.

Please note we will keep you informed here on this thread and I hope we will soon be able to provide you with an update.  

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Sorry can you tell me if this problem is solved as it is NOT on my windows phone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?