🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why don't I get daily bonuses for Jelly Saga?

Options
Cheryl_Snider-2
Cheryl_Snider-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Every time I try to do the daily bonus, I get the "oops something went wrong." It used to work fine, but the past 2 weeks it has not worked at all, then you have to spend gold to rehydrate your plant, and after it takes your gold you get the same "oops, something went wrong." 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Bruce_Burton
    Bruce_Burton Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

have had the same problemfor over 90 days nowtried the fixes still doesnt work
  • Dale_Sill
    Dale_Sill Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I have had this problem for a long time does the game not work it is disappointing because it is a fun game if it would work right. I am also having problems with it connecting to facebook. Candy crush saga and candy crush soda saga work fine. I hope you can fix this otherwise I will quit jelly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?