Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I just beat level 800 and as soon as all jelly cleared, the game closed and when I reopened the game, it showed I hadn't cleared that leve when I had.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Deb75,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Congratulations on having finished the levels available at the moment in Candy Crush Jelly Saga on your iPad.
You can already play new levels in Candy Crush Jelly Saga on PC; up till level 820. I recommend you follow this page https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushJellySaga/ in order to receive news about updates.
Our Game Studio is working hard on making the new content available too for the mobile versions of Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team