🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Help on Jelly 708?

Options
Anthony_Noronha
Anthony_Noronha Posts: 6 Level 2

There is absolutely no way to beat Level 708 in Jelly Crush ! I have checked out the Youtube video, and it is only 2 monklings you gotta bring down. The version now is for 3 monklings to be brought down through three levels. There are way too many blockers and too far to move down to the string and on the last level there are not enough candies to make the fish to crack through the cake. I've even tried using the boosters to no avail! Please Help???

Answers

• Anna_Lewis
    Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2
    edited April 2017
    Options

Anthony, I found jelly so hard, some of the levels have blockers that are so thick. along with just not enough moves to complete some levels. 

• Lucia_Castro
    Lucia_Castro Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Realmente estão todos os niveis  muito difíceis , se o rei não tomar uma providência irá perder  muitos jogadores .Para passar temos que usar boosters  e mesmo assim é muito difícil ,concordo com Anthony,também paaso semanas no mesmo nível espero que o rei nos escute.

• Anthony_Noronha
    Options

Anthony, I found jelly so hard, some of the levels have blockers that are so thick. along with just not enough moves to complete some levels. 

NO it didnt answer my question, Anna was just agreeing with me that the level is unattainable !
  • Anthony_Noronha
    Options

Realmente estão todos os niveis  muito difíceis , se o rei não tomar uma providência irá perder  muitos jogadores .Para passar temos que usar boosters  e mesmo assim é muito difícil ,concordo com Anthony,também paaso semanas no mesmo nível espero que o rei nos escute.

No it doesn't Lucia is just agreeing with me also ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?