Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I need an answer how to fix level 321.I have asked before and received (Your question "candy crush jelly saga level 321" was marked as a duplicate of "Level 321 issues with advancing" by a moderator. Please check it out for answers.)
Can you please tell me in plain english what the answer is?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Glen,This level can be challenging but I can assure you that the level, like all of our levels, can be completed and also without the use of boosters. Try to pick up a strategy before you play again. Here is a YouTube video that shows how another player managed to complete the level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpA8N6HbH30Kind regards, Johnny
Hello Glen,
This level can be challenging but I can assure you that the level, like all of our levels, can be completed and also without the use of boosters. Try to pick up a strategy before you play again.
Here is a YouTube video that shows how another player managed to complete the level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpA8N6HbH30
Kind regards,
Johnny