🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Purchases not made Reimbursement needed, problems with FB account

Options
Ten69jms
Ten69jms Posts: 1 Newbie

May 7, 2017

I have money in my FB account for game purchases and when I when I made the few purchases in Candy Crush and Cookie Jam and they were charged to my personal credit card on file and not to my account. Now I have over $159.00 charged to my credit card and some of the game purchase I never even made and the ones I did I never received the extra life or pieces. My main concern and complaint is that I did not make a $159.00 worth of purchases! I would never spend that kind of money to pay for lives or pieces ever!! I would like to continue playing these games but not if my credit card is not reimbursed for purchase I never made or for the ones I did not receive! You help is needed ASAP and to reimburse to my credit card on file otherwise I have no choices to call my credit card company and file a complaint against your company. Thank you in advance for you help in resolving this matter ASAP! Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Ten69jms,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care,

I'm sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Jelly Saga on your iPad.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?