Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have collected enough jelly but the flower won't blossom and open for level 2 of the odus blossom level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It appears care.king.com doesn't really care. The last time they answered a question was 10 months ago.
it's happening to me now...level 4 won't open. I have 3/2 water cans!
You don't need a screen shot. You finish level one, even with three stars and it says 'You have enough Jelly to make a flower bloom and your are one level closer to odus'. You hit SHOW ME and it takes you to the screen map with the owl at the top. I have 3 stars and can't move on. Level 1 is finding pufflers - I found them. THREE TIMES. Someone said collect watering cans - WHERE??? Very aggravating.
Same thing has happened to me.
Hi J_jaye,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I'm sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Jelly Saga. Can you please describe what happened? Did you get an error message and if so, what did it say?
You can also upload a screenshot. Instructions for taking a screenshot can be found here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team