🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

magic dash

Options
atcsim
atcsim Posts: 8 Level 2

I think I'm done with candy crush. I realize that the whole point is to get us to spend money by making it come SO close to getting through a level only to just need a couple more things, but at this point all I feel is cheated. In all of the time I've spent on candy crush..a few years now, playing pretty much every day and spinning the wheel for each day I have NEVER hit the jackpot. Interesting since the slice of the wheel that is for the jackpot is made to appear the same size as all of the other daily treats. I have gotten the others dozens or maybe hundreds of times. Obviously it's rigged. Then I just did the magic dash where you are supposed to fill the helmet to win prizes by passing as many levels as possible on one life. So I passed all fifteen  levels on the new level starting at 2541 and when I got to the end where there were no new levels yet it didn't give me anything. So, since I had lives left I went back to play some earlier levels to collect those special candies and when I didn't pass a level it dumped everything in the helmet. Nowhere does it say how many games you have to pass to get the treats. It doesn't make sense that I could pass every single game on that new level and never get anything. This game is a con job. I'm aware that it's designed to get money but it's no longer fun as it just feels like I'm getting cheated. 

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi atcsim,

Thanks a lot for posting your feedback here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?